Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shoplog

I mentioned before that I really like the horse riding look. I was searching for brown boots and these were only 25 euros at the H & M webshop in the sale. I put them in my shopping bag, deleted them and ordered them again. People usually say when you're having doubts, don't do it. But I can always send them back if I don't like the boots or if they don't fit. That's really tricky with ordering shoes, more so than with clothes. I have very long toes, so I usually buy boots in size 38 and regular shoes or pumps in size 37. Another pain in the ass is the fact that I have very small feet. It seems nice and looks elegant but it's awful if you're trying to find new shoes. Looking for new pumps is so bad. Pumps in size 36 are too small and a size bigger is too wide. So here's hoping that these baby's fit! They will come at the end of October/begin November, along with my blouse!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin